Hoot #Hashtag Instagram Printer Getting Started Guide
Thank you for your Hoot #Hashtag Instagram Printer purchase!
This Getting Started Guide will help you assemble your hardware and learn more about the software that comes installed on your Hoot #Hashtag Instagram Printer kiosk.
HARDWARE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
Click here to download theHoot #Hashtag Instagram Printer Hardware Assembly Guide (PDF format).
SOFTWARE TUTORIALS AND SOFTWARE LICENSE KEY INFORMATION
- Your software license keyhas been pre-authorized on your photo booth.
- The password to login to your photo booth software is: hootbooth
PHOTO BOOTH USAGE TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- You should consider using a small backup universal power supply (UPS) for your unit as anytime the kiosk is accidentally unplugged or improperly shut down, damage may occur to the operating system of your kiosk's computer. You can purchase a universal power supply at your local electronic store for $25-$35 USD.
- Always clean out the printer's paper trimmings tray after an event. Not cleaning out the tray will cause the printer to become jammed. This is the number one reason for printer failures but can be easily prevented.
- Consider joining this Facebook Group to connect with other people using your kiosk's software.
HOOTHELP REMOTE ORIENTATION SERVICE
- Your purchase includes 30 days of free HootHelp remote orientation service to help you become familiar with your kiosk's hardware and software. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your orientation session.
- 30 minutes prior to your HootHelp orientation session, please turn on your Hoot #Hashtag Instagram Printer kiosk using the power button and connect it to the internet.
- We will log in to your kiosk's PC using a program called 'Team Viewer' to remotely connect to your kiosk in order to assist you with any questions you might have.
- After your 30 days of HootHelp expire, you may purchase an annual HootHelp Remove Service Plan here in order to continue the remote assistance and troubleshooting for your Hoot #Hashtag Instagram Printer.