HootBooth Photo Booth Getting Started Guide
Thank you for your HootBooth Photo Booth purchase!
This Getting Started Guide will help you assemble your hardware and learn more about the photo booth software that comes installed on your photo booth's computer.
HARDWARE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
Click here to download theHootBooth Photo Booth Hardware Assembly Guide (PDF format).
Click here to view the HootBooth Photo Booth Assembly video.
SOFTWARE TUTORIALS AND SOFTWARE LICENSE KEY INFORMATION
- Your software license keyhas been sent to the email address associated with your order.Please send us an email at email@example.com know if you have not received it.
PHOTO BOOTH USAGE TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- You should consider using a small backup universal power supply (UPS) for your unit as anytime the photo booth is accidentally unplugged or improperly shut down, damage may occur to the operating system of your photo booth's computer. You can purchase a universal power supply at your local electronic store for $25-$35 USD.
- Always clean out the printer's paper trimmings tray after an event. Not cleaning out the tray will cause the printer to become jammed. This is the number one reason for printer failures but can be easily prevented.
HOOTHELP REMOTE ORIENTATION SERVICE
- Your photo booth purchase includes 30 days of free HootHelp remote orientation service to help you become familiar with your photo booth's hardware and software. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your orientation session.
- 30 minutes prior to your HootHelp orientation session, please turn on your photo booth using the power button and connect it to the internet.
- We will log in to your photo booth's PC using a program called 'Team Viewer' to remotely connect to your photo booth in order to assist you with any questions you might have.
- After your 30 days of HootHelp expire, you may purchase an annual HootHelp Remove Service Plan here in order to continue the remote assistance and troubleshooting for your HootBooth Photo Booth.