HootBooth® ILLUMIN8 Photo Booth Getting Started Guide
Thank you for purchasing the HootBooth® ILLUMIN8 Photo Booth!
This Getting Started Guide will help you assemble your hardware and learn more about the photo booth software that comes installed on your photo booth's computer.
HARDWARE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
Click here to view the HootBooth ILLUMIN8 Hardware Assembly Guide.
If you purchased software through us, your software is called 'PixBooth2 by Curator.'
Click here to learn how to set up your software account on your PC or Mac and install the software on your Apple iPad.
Click here to learn where to type in the software license key (also called software promo code) you were provided with as part of your purchase.
Click here to read the PixBooth2 by Curator Knowledge Base
Click here to watch a great tutorial video demonstrating how to set up events in the PixBooth2 by Curator software
PHOTO BOOTH TIP
- If you are doing photo printing, always clean out the printer's paper trimmings tray after an event. Not cleaning out the tray will cause the printer to become jammed. This is the number one reason for printer failures and it can be easily prevented.
HOOTHELP REMOTE ORIENTATION SERVICE
- Your photo booth purchase includes 30 days of free HootHelp remote orientation service to help you become familiar with your photo booth's hardware and software. Please check your email with the original tracking and setup information for a link to schedule a software orientation with one of our HootHelp experts.
- 30 minutes prior to your HootHelp orientation session, please turn on your photo booth using the power button and connect it to the internet.
- We will log in to your photo booth's PC using a program called 'Team Viewer' to remotely connect to your photo booth in order to assist you with any questions you might have.
- After your 30 days of HootHelp expire, you may purchase an annual HootHelp Remove Service Plan here in order to continue the remote assistance and troubleshooting for your HootBooth®photo booth.